Here are these two looks which are simply adorable. they are perfect for a lunch, or a picnic. Discussing the first picture, it’s a perfect look for a day date,lunch or a book event. The cat-eye make up gives it a glamorous touch,and the flawless skin keeps it so subtle. i simply love it. i personally think that kohl gives a healthy look to the face, with a perfect blend of cheek highlight and a nude peach-brown lip shade makes it simple and beautiful. Kohl adds a little drama to the eyes, it works perfect for the Indian skin. it’s a must for me! it makes me look healthy, widens the eye and looks pretty. So, i love the look, Breaking it down, i feel these should do justice
- Using a primer to set the makeup better , MAC prep+prime, Chanel base lumiere
- Concealer, MAC PRO long-wear concealer or studio fix
- a perfect foundation according to the skin texture, for oily ( Revlon photo ready, Clinque matte finish or Dior skin nude)
- Blusher to highlight the cheekbones ( Gingerly by MAC)
- For the perfect lip shade( YASH by MAC = adorable)
- For the eyes, try the MAC fluid line gel liner or Gel liner by Bobbi brown and kohl for the complete look by MAC graphic (my fav)or eyeconic by Lakme should do the needful
- Mascara to open the eyes (must) by Dior , Dior show, For optimal results, try using a brow brush with pencil to create shape
- And loose or translucent powder to set and finish the look
this will definitely get the desired look, i promise.
Now, coming to the second picture, i think the make-up is so natural yet it brings out the features. its complete usage of makeup without looking so made-up. its gorgeous, I’m loving the dramatic eyes, it’s not covering her. I’m loving her complexion. breaking down the look, i think this should get it right.
- Using the prime (remember not to prime is a crime) try Smashbox photo finish foundation primer or Make up forever HD microperfecting primer
- concealer by advanced Clinque
- foundation by MAC face and body or Estee Lauder double light wear
- blusher by Nars try Gilda or Orgasm
- lips by Barbarella NARS, i suggest contouring the face by Soft Sand Matte Bronzing powder by sailor collection will result in optimal results
- for the gorgeous eyes, Pat a mixture of toasted with buck from the Naked Urban decay palette 1, with Revlon color stay liquid liner or MAC fluid gel liner creating a winged look, adding MUFE kohl pencil and finishing with YSL mascara. ( with shu uemura eyelash curler )
- to add the oomph , use an eyebrow marker by MAC
- Translucent powder by MAC to finish the look or Fix+ by MAC to the perfect face.
Guys, the make-up breakdown does complete justice. i would really appreciate feedback and even suggestions.please try these 2 stunning looks, they will make any face sparkle. till then xx